WTT Tower Features
- External post tensioning for EASE OF INSPECTION
- MATCH CAST DRY JOINTS under continual compression eliminate grouting.
- REUSABLE precast segments reduce costs of REPOWERING
- Concrete towers REDUCE FOUNDATION SIZE
- Precast segmental construction allows for EFFICIENT TALL TOWER INSTALLATION
- Modular post tensioned segmental towers are ADAPTABLE to allow taller and larger turbines during repowering.
Concrete Wind Tower Benefits
- Higher Hub Heights
- Investment in Local Economy
- Simple Match Casting Procedure
- Speed of Installation
- Reduced Cost Transport and Erection
- Longevity of Wind Tower
- Safe Reliable Proven Technology
- Reduced Cost of Energy